Sorry I couldn’t send the email last week the Wi-Fi wouldn’t load and I couldn’t send it.
I am loving it in the new
area! It has been super great, little bit hard since neither of us know
the area. This week has been great. We have met some awesome new
people! Other than that it truthfully has not been
a crazy different week. This week we had a super awesome branch
conference and a member of the area 70 came, Elder Roman. He gave a
super, super awesome talk! I really liked one of the things that he
said. He was quoting an Apostol and he taught that in the
final judgment will be a judgment based on the changes we have made in
life. He said it isn’t going to be like a scale of the good things and
the bad but the transformation that we have received from the atonement
of Jesus Christ. I really liked this, and
I love teaching this to the people. Christ can always help us and we
can transform our lives through him!
I’m super excited. We
will be traveling to a new branch this next week. It has been closed for
15 years and we will be working there for a week and in the branch I’m
in right now for a week! It should be an awesome
experience!!
It was a crazy weather
week! Last night there was a crazy storm and the lightning was literally
lighting up the room like almost constantly. I am really tired, we
didn’t sleep good from the storm.
This week we ate some
goat. It’s like beef but just has a little bit of a different taste. I
really liked it. I also ate a really good spaghetti the other day and it
reminded me of home. It was super good. I ate
a ton. Meatballs are super good. Here they are called albondigas.
I love you guys a lot! I hope you have a great week!!!
Love,



No comments:
Post a Comment