Monday, May 1, 2017

Another Interesting Week 5/01/17

It has been the hottest thing I have ever experienced this week. It was so hot like 105!  It was an interesting week. My comp got sick this week, and we couldn’t leave because he had to stay close to the baño. That’s okay because I read and studied a ton. I read a lot about Jesus Christ this week. I learned so much from his example. He loved everyone and just helped and healed and did everything in his power to lift the burdens of others, up until he gave his life for everyone. I know that sometimes we pass through very hard times. I have learned a lot of those in the mission, but we can just remember that he is always there for us to help us and love us.
 In the pictures…we went to a super good Chinese buffet today...so good. 
 A lady that always goes to Texas bought us a box of Mountain Dew because she said that the Americans always want it. 
  I have a money jar that I’m saving till its full. Gonna buy something sweet.
  Also, a Texas license plate we found outside our house...it was sitting there for like a week.
 
We have been working with an awesome family this week. We took a picture and visited them during Day of the Kids...Dia del Nino, and the kids gave us some candy. They were super excited to pray and go to church! So great to see them learning and growing.

We had two baptisms this week and they were so amazing. They were so ready and they were so happy. One was a little girl that her dad got baptized a little while ago. The good times I have had in the mission sometimes are few and are far apart, but they out-way the bad ones by a million. So just keep your head up, keep your goals high, and trust in the Lord and everything will work out for the best.

Love you all!!!

Elder Hawley






No comments:

Post a Comment