Tuesday, May 2, 2017

querido madre. dear mother. 5/01/17

Mitch
I thought i should write you a special email for your birthday, because haha its a special day. first off i just would like to thank you for everything youve ever done for me. really you have done so much for me and i am honestly so thankful for everything and your great example you have given me. you taught me so many things that i couldnt have learned from anyone else. like honestly i dont know how you put up with me haha i was a little rough there for a while. i am so thankful for that. I really miss you a lot but time is passing fast so its okay. i love you a ton. i hope you are doing great and everything is going super great!

Mom
Thank You!  Just so you know I am not a year older, just a year younger haha. You are the best first son a mom could ever ask for! I miss you so much, but know you are where you need to be and that keeps me counting down the day.
I Love You!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment