Monday, May 22, 2017

Pics/Missing Letter 5/22/17



  I (Stephanie) didn’t get a letter this week for some reason. These pictures are from the Mision Mexico Reynosa Facebook page. Also, here are a few things that went on last week that he talked about in our chat yesterday:
I’m doing super good. Did you guys hear about the tornado? It was in Texas but it took out the power here too. It was so hot because we couldn’t even use the fans or anything. We played a ton of soccer in the morning today in the rain. Haha I slipped and got wrecked.
I like the new area and my new companion. It’s been a little difficult just because we have no idea what we were doing the whole week because we are both new to the area. Here it is super safe, super more safer than Reynosa. (His English though J). We go on splits a lot and also they are going to be opening a new branch. Me and my companion are going to be working there too. So we’ll go there for like a week and then be here for like a week.

Have a great week!

Elder Hawley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment