Hey Elder!
How are you doing? How was your week? We enjoyed your letter and hope your companion is feeling better. Did you get sick?
We had a busy week with the kids. Malia had her Joseph performances which were fabulous. She did a really good job and had a lot of fun. Megan was busy working at the ranch feeding the animals and helping with the last of the baby animal festival over the weekend. Miles gave a talk in primary...short and sweet. He said, "My name is Miles Hawley. I am going to talk about repentance. Because of Jesus and his atonement (shows a picture of Jesus) if we make a mistake we can pray to Heavenly Father and we can be forgiven. Repentance is like an eraser (shows an over-sized eraser) it can make all our mistakes go away. As I repent I can be forgiven. That is my talk. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."
We had a busy week with the kids. Malia had her Joseph performances which were fabulous. She did a really good job and had a lot of fun. Megan was busy working at the ranch feeding the animals and helping with the last of the baby animal festival over the weekend. Miles gave a talk in primary...short and sweet. He said, "My name is Miles Hawley. I am going to talk about repentance. Because of Jesus and his atonement (shows a picture of Jesus) if we make a mistake we can pray to Heavenly Father and we can be forgiven. Repentance is like an eraser (shows an over-sized eraser) it can make all our mistakes go away. As I repent I can be forgiven. That is my talk. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."
We can't wait to talk to you next week on Mother's Day. Our church is from 11 to 2. Let us know what time works best for you.
We Love You...have a fabulous week!
Your Family

No comments:
Post a Comment