Monday, May 8, 2017

Foot to the Face and Everything is Falling in Place 5/08/17

The mission has its ups and downs. Get kicked in the face playing soccer...down. Helping super awesome families become more happy...up. Finding out you’re allergic to mangos...down. This next week I’ll be able to face-time my family...up. 

This week was super good, other than I got bit by a dog riding my bike. Wasn’t too bad of a bite, but he ain’t gonna be biting me anymore cause I have a sack of rocks that I carry on my bike now. 

This week we’re teaching lots of people, but the best was a lady named Maria. She is so awesome. She is an older lady and is a widow. She lives with her family and a super sick son. Her son has been super sick with a stomach problem and hasn’t been able to eat for about 7 months now. This week she got to church with tears in her eyes and told us that everything in her life has been getting better, and for the first time in7 months her son ate a full meal without pain or losing his lunch. She told us that the church is fixing all of her problems one by one. I honestly would get bit by 100 dogs if I could have a moment like that every week. I know this church is true, that Jesus Christ loves us, and we can overcome any difficulty we have through him! 

Pulled out a new shirt this week that I had been saving. Looks so white!!!

Have a great week!

Elder Hawley

No comments:

Post a Comment