Well this week has been really hard I’m not going
to lie. But with each step more you take up a mountain the more you can
see. Haha sorry I am practicing my motivational speeches with my comp. I
have learned so much. The one thing that
I think is the most important is that through all the good and bad we
have, we need to rely on the Lord in all that we do.
This week it rained a ton again and I tried to get a
picture but doesn’t do any justice. We were in a taxi and we had to go
on a completely different street than normal because the road was
flooded out haha. I love it though.
We have eaten so much this week. I love food.
Eating is one of my new favorite things to do, not that I didn’t like to
before. In the pictures the bread is french toast with this fruit drink
mix on it. In the last picture I am holding the
tuna fruit from the inside of the cactus, my new favorite fruit. Funny
story that relates to the monster of the thing that is in our soup. We
had a member lunch and she dropped off a ton of food and we had a big
Styrofoam thing of soup. I had a little and
so did my comp, it was pretty good. Later that night we were getting
ready to throw it away and my comp wanted a little more and then put his
spoon in and pulled that thing out. Haha it was so funny. It’s things
like that that I will remember for a long time.
Just remember to never let any moment pass in life. Live every day to the fullest!
No comments:
Post a Comment