I want to thank everyone in the ward for all the
support and love that you have showed me in my life! The mission is
going really great so far, and i have seen and felt the love of our
heavenly father more than i can even express. I know that if we are
living the way we need to be and we have the lord by our side we have
nothing to fear. The world is going to only get more unworthy and we
only need to get stronger. I want to talk to the youth. Prepare for your
mission now. Do everything you can to prepare, seminary is such a
blessing so take full advantage of it. I love the church, just
remember... the book is blue and the church is true... if you have any
problem you can turn to the book of mormon and find your answer there.
Love you all!!! Elder Hawley
No comments:
Post a Comment