LOVE YOU! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Dear Mother 5/1/18
Dear mother, I know that today is your birthday....soooo Happpy
birthday!!!! I am so so thankful to have such a great mother. I knew it
before but i am realizing it more and more being here in the mission!
understandings god plan for us and how important moms are in his plan
makes me so grateful that i was sent to such a great family! you have
taught me so many important things that nobody else could have, and i
thank you so much for that! You are a great mother and dont you ever
forget that! i know that i might not have been such a great son before
and im sorry if i was ever disrespectful or hurtful or was just mean but
i really love you and am so thankful for you! I am missing you a lot
and i am so excited to be able to be with you and the family in a little
while but just keep up the great work your doing and be happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment