Hey!!!
This week was super awesome! I was working in a zone called Juarez and
it was super fun! This week was so hot but I really enjoyed it! Using
sunscreen so I don’t
get so burned now makes it a lot better and I also have a hat that I
always wear! The people are saying that this hot season coming up is
going to be a lot hotter than normal so we are preparing ourselves!
We
were working super hard to find some new people for the missionaries to
start teaching and we found some really cool people! We decided to go
down this really nasty street
they were doing construction on and we found so many cool people! We
were talking to this family and there was this really old lady next
door. All of the sudden she just yells across the fence asking if we
needed some water! Haha this was in like the middle
of the conversation that we were in so we gave her a thumbs up. After
we finished talking we went to talk to her! She invited us in and turns
out that like two years ago she was going to church with her
granddaughter and when they came over here they lost
communication with the church, but now she is super excited to go back
to church! She wants her granddaughter to go to church and that she can
get baptized too! It was super awesome! Plus they made us some eggs and
ham. So delicious haha. We also went to this
really good hamburger place that was so delicious. The meat was super
fresh and oh man I hadn’t had a burger that good in a long time! We
finished off the week helping out in a church activity and I met some
super funny kids that we schooled in soccer haha.
They are super cool and are getting ready to go on missions!
This just in…My official coming home date will be August 10th and the ticket is bought and everything! I am sad that it is getting closer to my release date, but I am excited
to be closer to seeing you guys all again!!
I love you all, and I hope that you have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment