Monday, May 21, 2018

Let Us Stand Together A Letter to Elder Hawley 5/21/18

Hey Elder,

How are you? How was your week? We are doing well, just so crazy busy, especially with the last two weeks of school left. Also with some restructuring of positions in our ward that affected dad's bishopric, dad has been trying to figure out who to put in for his new bishopric. Decisions were made and callings were done yesterday. So that is good to have behind him. We attended seminary graduation for Megan yesterday which was very nice. Megan went on a few dates last week and had fun. Malia hung with friends on Saturday and had them over at the house. Miles hangs with mom and dad...poor kid. He is a big helper though.

Thought and scripture for this week to ponder: "Life can be filled with JOY, HAPPINESS, HOPE and LOVE when we exercise the smallest amount of Real Faith in Christ."
M. Russell Ballard

D&C 88-118 "And as all have not faith, seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith." This scripture was on the seminary graduation announcement. 

The theme for seminary this year was "For the Lord God will help me, therefore shall I not be confounded. The scripture was 2 Nephi 7:7-8. "Therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. And the Lord is near, and he justifieth me. Who will contend with me? Let us stand together. Who is mine adversary? Let him come near me, and I will smite him with the strength of my mouth."

We love, miss, and pray for you a ton. We hope all is going well. Keep up the great work!

Your Family




No comments:

Post a Comment