Hey everyone! This week has been super great! Highlights of this week were....
1.
This Sunday was the Stake Conference of the Stake Reynosa Este (East)
and one of the Area Seventy’s came, his name is Elder Pino. He gave a
really good talk on ministering
and how important it is that we can really search for the people that
need us and really love them and minister to them!
2.
I got to see my convert, Maria, that got baptized almost exactly one
year ago! The first time she came to church with us was the last year’s
stake conference! She is
doing super great and even though her son is very sick, she has stayed
active for all this time. The reason she is in the church still though
is because of the members that have helped her! This week as we were
working in the area I had a chance to go visit
her! She doesn’t have a telefono so I was really excited to be able to
see and talk to her! When we got there she was so excited to see us and
so happy! I remember when I first met her she was sad, and really
stressed, and always kind of burdened down! She
still has some of the same burdens, but she is so happy and faithful
and knows that things are and will continue getting better! Something
really cool was her telling us that she knows that God loves her because
every time she was down or needed something,
one of the members or a friend would go and visit her and take them
dinner, or just visit! Also really soon she is going to the temple!
3.Today
we got to go to Texas which was super fun! We got to go to a really
good Chinese buffet and I got to eat Calamardo o Pulpo or (Squid or
Octopus) haha or whatever
its called. Super fun!
4. One week back on Monday
night was the birthday of the Sister Regalado, aka mision presidents
wife! We threw her a secret surprise party and got her flowers and a
cake
and went to her house in the night! We all went in with the lights off
and then started singing and turned the lights on!
This
week I learned and am understanding even more the joy and protection of
being obedient! We can really feel a peace and happiness! It’s hard
sometimes but it will always
turn out for the best in the end!









No comments:
Post a Comment