Monday, October 30, 2017

Beach, Changes, Cold 10/30/17

Well to start off this week, we got to go to the beach. So awesome. We’re the only area that has a beach in the whole mission. It’s surrounded by little fishing towns and it is super cool. We had some time to take some pics haha. We felt like beach models. Also we found a super cool member who was there who was inactive and we are reactivating her family! 
 
My companion Elder Cisneros is getting changed which is a huge bummer, because I love the guy, but oh well I guess life will have to go on. I am excited for my new companion too! 

I am loving the weather but oh man it’s so cold to shower. We wake up in the mornings and oh man it is so chilly, but it’s great to get woken up by a shower with icy water. The shouts and screams from the water are super great and I’m sure the neighbors love it haha.

This week we had some upsets with some families that decided that they are good enough where they are at, but it’s okay because we are finding some great new people to teach. The family Maldonado are loving it, they came to church again and are excited for their baptisms! 
 
We teach the Gospel Principles class here in the ward and it is super great. This week we talked about the Second Coming of Jesus Christ! If we are ready, it will be a day of joy and happiness. We should always try to be ready and progressing so that any day we would be ready! 
 
I am enjoying the mission a ton and am loving it! Here’s some pictures…We went to the beach in our area.
The one with bread and a tamale is a type of tamale that they eat in Mexico city! 
 
Um the rest are just pics with my companions, and some cool families that made us a dinner before we left!

​Love you guys!

Elder Hawley




















No comments:

Post a Comment