First, here are some baptism pictures that are from
a while ago from the brother that decided that he wanted to finally! I
miss their family a ton, but they called me
on Sunday after church and they are doing super great!
This week has been super awesome. I got to my area
after a long bus ride from Reynosa. We get there and my companion tells
me that my life is going to change haha, this little town has like
nothing. There are only like little corner stores
and one small grocery store, I love it. It’s so fun and all the people
are super nice and wave to us! We are part of a little rama (branch)
that like 30 people go to, but I’m super excited. There is lots of room
for growth. We are on bikes right now, it’s
super nice but my butt really hurts!
The other areas are like 30 minutes away so when we
have to do splits with the other missionaries, we have to travel a
little. It is super fun to meet and get to know all these little towns.
From the top of our church we can see Jack in
the Box in Texas...we are super close to the border, more North from
Reynosa. We are right on the border of Nuevo Leon....I might have to
cross really fast and get me a good burger.
Oh I helped to save a life before I was transferred
with what I remembered from my Med Anatomy class. The family that is
going to get baptized in my last area, the son started to have a heart
attack and I recognized it and called the ambulance
and we saved his life. He just barely got to the hospital in time. He
is doing fine now, the doctors prescribed him with a crazy high dosage
of medicine and they are probably going to get sued. It was pretty
scary!
We found a super awesome family. I will send a
picture with them next week because we never took one with them, but
they are super awesome. Their name is the Family Lopez and oh man they
are so fun and great! They came to church this week
and just loved it! I hope things keep going great with them!
I am loving it here and everything is going super great! I love you guys and I hope you all have a great week.
Elder Hawley
No comments:
Post a Comment