Sorry I couldn’t write yesterday or Monday either. Yesterday we had a ton of appointments and on Monday
we had a really fun activity with the whole mission.
It was super awesome and fun to see everyone again. We went to this
cultural park, but it was actually closed so we didn’t get to do a whole
lot. Then in the afternoon we played a ton of soccer and all sports and
it was super fun and a good break!
After
the activity, we didn’t have time to get back to our area so we stayed
the night in the mission home, which is two hours away from my new area,
and then we went home
the next day.
My
new area and new companion are both super awesome. I love them both. I
don’t want to leave and I hope we are here together for a long time. We
live in a little
tiny room with a little tiny bathroom that is connected to the church.
The church used to be a pharmacy but now it’s the church. It’s just a
single room with a little kitchen. We have like a little griddle thing.
This
week was super super awesome! We got to baptize the nephews of a really
cool member we have been teaching! They are super cool! One’s name is
Jesus and
the other is Hugo! They are super cool and Jesus is really excited to
be able to pass the sacrament! Their baptism was super cool and
spiritual!
Another
blessing, is the family Lopez. They are so so awesome! This week when
we went to Reynosa they were super mad because we couldn’t visit them.
They are
reading the Book of Mormon as a family and praying and they want to get
baptized this Sunday! They thought we weren’t coming back so they were
sad haha. They told us how they read in 3rd nefi about baptism and how
they want to be baptised and be like the wise
man with their house on a rock! I’m going to send a picture of them
that we took this week when they invited us to eat!
This
week I started the Book of Mormon again and I am loving it! Really we
can get so much out of every chapter! This week I read the scripture in 1
nefi 2:20.
“And inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments, ye shall prosper, and
shall be led to a land of promise; yea, even a land which I have
prepared for you; yea, a land which is choice above all other lands.”
When
we keep the commandments we will be blessed with a ´promised land´ not
only in this life, with more happiness, better work, safety, health, but
also blessed
in this life too come! I know this is a true promise because I have
seen it in my life and in the lives of many here in the mission!
Love you guys a ton! Have a great week!







No comments:
Post a Comment