Sunday, September 17, 2017

Inspiration & Feeling the Spirit A Letter to Elder Hawley 9/17/17

Hey Elder,

How is it going? It is always great to hear from you. Your letters are a great inspiration to us and encourage us to do better. We are definitely receiving blessings because of your service. 

From Dad...Just what you wrote in your letter last week helped confirm a decision I have been making about a job opportunity I have come across. I'm going to take a job with Symphony Homes and become a Superintendent. I'll keep Triad open but just won't do much with it for a while why I give this opportunity a try. 

Alma 26:37 "Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen."

Mom heard in relief society today a story relayed of a family who were receiving lessons from the missionaries some time ago. When they first introduced Moroni 10:3-5, the missionaries suggested they read that scripture first, then pray about it, then start reading the Book Of Mormon. The family felt the spirit so strong and were later converted when they started their reading that way.

Well keep up the good work, focus on the Lord's work, and you will also be blessed. If you put your heart and whole soul into the work, when the time comes, he will reward you with the desires of your heart.

Have a great week. We love ya tons!

Love, 

Your Family

No comments:

Post a Comment