No letter or pictures this week, the computer was having issues. Here is some info from our conversation…
We had a little rain last week. I feel like the temperature is hotter in Utah but the sun is so weird here. I feel like it just is so strong haha. I have an outline from my tie that is burned through my shirt onto my chest. It is so hot. I bought a hat this week so I don’t get so burned. I will send a pic next week.
It was a good week. We baptized the mom of that family! She had a ton of fear still of the water but, I just baptized her really fast. She was super super happy after. The boy in the pictures last week is the youngest son of that family. He is super funny, he took like 100 pictures with my camera.
Elder Hawley
No comments:
Post a Comment