This week has been super
super great. I have been working with my new awesome companion Elder
Bair. We have been finding and helping a ton of awesome people. We found
a family with 3 triplets-ages 10, and the parents
have been inactive for a super long time, but we are going to help them
a lot. We also are teaching a lady that is super awesome. Her name is
Maria and she really loves the church and really wants changes in her
life.
This week was super
tiring because I went from a super little area to work in the biggest
missionary area in Reynosa, so there is a lot of walking to be done.
That’s alright though, just means I can eat more haha.
For example this awesome amazing triple loaded potato in the photo that
me and my companion bought last night at this place next to our house,
so good. So much walking to be done haha. We are like an hour away from
the mission home now and we live in an apartment.
I heard from some of the
converts I had in my old ward, and they are doing super good. I have
been praying for them a lot because they were passing through some hard
stuff but they overcame their challenges and
are doing awesome. I have learned that through prayer we can always
overcome any challenge, and we can truly feel the Savior’s love if we
just look and listen.
Love you guys a ton. Keep up the good work there!



No comments:
Post a Comment