The pictures with my comp
that I sent last week is not in our house, it’s in a super rich
member’s. I want to live in something with a dirt floor, but they’re
super picky with the houses.
My companion told me I
couldn’t eat 4 bananas and drink a liter of sprite. So we made a deal
that if I couldn’t do it I’d buy him tacos, and if I did do it he’d buy
me a banana split from down the street. Just
to let you all know that I did do it and I thought I was going to die.
The banana split was super delicious though!
This week I learned three things.
1. Heavenly Father really does answer prayers.
2. Don’t eat lots of bananas and drink sprite after.
3. The church and the principles we can find in it are true and it really brings a happynesss
J that nothing else can.
Love you guys. Have a great week!!!
Elder Hawley
| |||



No comments:
Post a Comment