Shout out to my family for the Easter package, super super awesome thanks! Forgive me for the peeps pun. This week has been an amazing week. We found a ton of people to teach and they are loving the church. Other than that it has been a pretty normal week. I love the mission and I have been seeing miracles.
I had the chance to talk in church on Easter Sunday and I talked about how we can share the light of Christ. The ward I am in now has about 150 members. We had a super good dinner Easter night at a members, some sweet sweet homemade flour tortillas with meat and beans. It is so good, I ate so much. I also ripped my pants this week. You can’t even tell though a lady fixed them in the ward. I’m going to have to cut down on the tacos.
Today we played a ton of soccer and it was super fun, but now I’m super tired and I’m fried. I’m using a hat to protect my face from the sun, because I don’t like sunscreen haha. I have some, I just hate wearing it since I sweat so much with the heat and humidity.
The new area is super safe it’s like the safest in the mission, super tranquilo (calm) compared to my last area. We are working super hard right now and loving it. My companion doesn’t know much Spanish, we are learning good though.
I know this church is true. I want to invite anyone who hasn’t seen the Prince of Peace video to watch it. https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2017-02-1000-the-prince-of-peace-find-lasting-peace-through-jesus-christ?lang=eng
Love you guys a ton.
Elder Hawley



No comments:
Post a Comment