Monday, January 16, 2017

Milagros (miracles) 1/16/17

This week has been crazy and stressful with a ton of new things I have been learning, but I honestly don’t remember a ton. We had a really cool experience with an investigator. We had been teaching two little kids in a super cool family. One of the kids told us that he didn’t want to be baptised, so his mom told us that her kids weren’t going to be baptised because she didn’t want to force them, and then she just went inside before we could say anything. I was honestly devastated. I said a prayer asking to help these kids be baptized, and then the little brother named Ventura came running out of the house and said, “I’m going to get baptized. I don’t care what anyone says.” With some convincing of the mom he was able to get baptized and the mom is actually interested in our church now. We baptised his brothers the last week now we are hoping to baptise the one brother and the mom. The mom wasn’t mad, she just wanted to baptise him in her church but she doesn’t even go to church. I know that our prayers are answered. I love the church and the miracles we can see in it.

I had to plan my training for today and I had some serious revelation. I had no idea what I was going to talk about for an hour and a half and then all of the sudden I just knew, and planned it all and it turned out super good. I felt the spirit a ton helping me. It really has been cool.

The weather is super hot one day then cold. I got soaked the other day from rain then sunburned in the afternoon.
 In the pictures is my new companion. He is from Tabasco and is super great! We are working together great!
 
Love you all I hope everything is going super good!

Elder Hawley

No comments:

Post a Comment