Hello everyone!!
First I want to start off by giving thanks to
everyone that has been in my life. Everyone that has helped me in every
way. You all honestly mean so much to me. I hope you all enjoyed your
Thanksgiving! I miss the food there but it’s okay
because I have tamales here and if you didn’t know... I love tamales.
Like so much. I want to give a shout out to my mom-family for the
Thanksgiving dinner in a box, they are the best I love them.
Second I am getting transferred to a new area tomorrow (Tuesday)!
Me and my new companion are going to reopen it! We don’t have a house
yet because the area we are going to was closed before but we are going
in to open it back up so we
are looking for a house right now. The new area is in Reynosa also but a
little bit far away! It is a little tiny town! I am super super
excited.
I’m getting a new companion. His name is Elder
Jeronimo and he has been a zone leader. He is a native and he is super
awesome! He doesn’t speak a lot of English but a little. He has 3 months
left. My current companion was only with me to
finish my training.
Oh man like the weather here is so crazy. It is
super cold in the morning and super hot in the night. I was super sick
like 2 days ago because the weather keeps changing. I gave a talk in
sacrament and I was talking so funny. I am feeling
a lot better!
I don’t have a ton of time because I need to pack
still but I love you all and I miss you all a lot. Remember to give
thanks for everything that we have in this life because we really have
so much to be grateful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment