First off I just want to thank everyone who has
been supporting me and who have helped me at all in my life. I am truly
so grateful for all of you and I would not be who I am today without you
all.
Second off, we have had a lot of success in our
area. We have 8 people that hopefully will be baptised if everything
goes well. I have faith that they can change their lives and become so
happy through the gospel. I know that through obedience
to the commandments of the Lord we will be blessed so much.
I heard an awesome quote. It was, “If we always
focus on where we want to go, almost all the decisions we make on a
daily basis and in our lives become easy.” There is a clear path that
leads to happiness and it has been clearly defined
because this life isn’t meant to be super complicated. If we follow the
guidance of the prophets and the commandments we will be alright. Life
isn’t meant to be easy either.
About 7 new missionaries (3 Americans) got here
this last week and I tried talking to the American and it was so hard. I
think like 20 get here in three weeks.
We have gotten soaked like every day. It’s so nice
in the mornings and at night. We put chairs on our roof and study up
there sometimes.
This morning we ate at a little taco restaurant and
it was super super good. Oh tambien (also) we ate at a miembro (member)
and they had this chipotle chicken. I am going to learn how to make it
because it was honestly so so good. I’m going
to buy a book and have the members write down the recipes that we eat.
I love you all so much. Miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment