Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Pictures 9/6/16

Sister Hawley, thanks for your email. I spoke with Elder Hawley your son last Sunday on the subject and gave him approval to send you some pictures that same day. His camera is broken or doesn’t work for photos but his companion offered some pictures to Elder Hawley from his camera. I hope you received them. I’ve had the honor to meet with your son and can say that Elder Hawley is a talented and worthy missionary who has performed his preparation in the MTC very well, you and your husband can be rightly proud of him.

Regards,
President Glendon Lyons
2nd Counselor
Mexico MTC
 

~Mom


Thank you so much!  I really appreciate your response and all you have done to help Elder Hawley prepare for the Reynosa mission field. Yes, I did receive the pictures.  Thank you for allowing him to send them to me.
Thanks for all you do for our missionaries in the Mexico CCM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment