Monday, September 19, 2016

I Got Fried 9/19/16



This week has been so hard. So many doors slammed in our face. I read a lot about Moroni though and I learned a lot about faith! If we have faith then we can do anything. I know that we will find people to teach this week.
 
 I got so sunburned this week. When I take off my shirt the tan lines are so bad it looks like I’m wearing a white shirt haha.
 Cool experience, was just on Sunday and we were leaving the church and this lady grabbed my companion and said something in Spanish which I didn’t understand and then we went back into the church. It turned out that there was a lady that needed a blessing who was super sick. We went into the room and the lady that was sick said something to my companion and then he turned to me and said that she wanted me to do it. Normally I just do the sealing part because it is short and easy and I have it memorized. My companion explained this to the lady and she said it was fine I could just do it in English. I said the prayer in English and as soon as I finished she immediately stood up with tears in her eyes and said that even though she couldn’t understand me she felt the spirit so strong and thanked me so much. I was so happy for the chance that I had to feel the love Heavenly Father has for his children. The rest of the week was just walking in the hot desert streets getting rejected but it’s okay because next week will be awesome. Today we had an awesome day of playing sports and I am so sunburned now. Haha it hurts to close my eyes. I am going to buy a huge sombrero. That’s about all that happened this week! I know the church is true enjoy these pictures.

 Also our house flooded because a pipe broke that’s why it’s such a mess.



No comments:

Post a Comment