Monday, June 5, 2017

Another Week Bites the Dust 6/05/17

This week is going to be a week of photos because not a lot happened this week! Today we played paintball. It was so fun. It has been so so hot. I remember the last week we got a ride from a member and he told us his phone said it was 103 degrees.
 
I had to go to Reynosa to get fingerprinted since I have almost been out a year. I got to stay there for like 3 days because the mission president wanted me to help some missionaries that are struggling. I was just helping in the offices for like 3 days! It was a super good experience. 
 It was fun to be in my old ward again too. I did get to see some families that I hadn’t seen for a long time and it was super fun! They wanted to take photos with me and they invited us to dinner too.
 
Hope you enjoy the pictures! I love you guys a ton and I hope everything is going super great!!!

Love,

Elder Hawley
 








No comments:

Post a Comment