This week was super fun. I
first want to explain the title. We were walking down the street and
this super cool car pulls up (the one you can see in the fotos) he asks
if we wanted to drive. At the time we were
super busy so we said no, other than it is against the rules haha...we
might of had to make an exception though. Like
3 days later
we were walking through a neighborhood and we found the car parked
outside. We knocked on his fence and he came out and we taught him a
lesson. Then he asked us if we wanted to sit in his car, because he
could obviously
tell that we liked it. So we did.
The photo with the turtle
was with the family that got baptized. They are super cool and their
kids are super funny. They told me after we took the photos that we were
going to eat it, haha he’s still there. The
family always invites us to eat with them.
Other pics are from the
rain storm. Other good news, a super good taco stand opened up right
next to our house...bad news is I don’t know if my pants are going to
fit me for much longer.
This week we found a
family of 9 people and we are teaching them. They are super super cool. I
hope that they can come to church this week. Really nothing too crazy
happened this week other than this week was actually
super dangerous in Reynosa.
There were a ton of
things called stars that the bad guys threw in the roads. They are like
spike bomb things. They throw them to punch tires in the holes of the
marines and just make trouble I think and well because
the marines are trying to stop them.
Also a guy asked me this week if I wanted some weed, haha he just laughed when I said no.
We talked in church this
week about the family. I love my family and am so grateful that I could
be a part of the family that I have. That is something I love teaching
is that the family can be eternal, not just
for this life. It is something that I have seen bring lots of happiness
to the lives of lots of families.
I miss you guys a ton. I hope you are all doing super great!
No comments:
Post a Comment