Monday, March 27, 2017

Married! 3/27/17

I didn’t get married, but I helped marry an awesome family this week! They had been living together for a long time, but they had never gotten married. They got married and then got baptized the same day! It was so so awesome! They are a family in my district we help a lot. I have been helping teach them in transfers with another elder. We got to be witnesses, and help them do all the tramiters (paperwork).

This week was pretty normal, not a ton happened! There were transfers this week but it looks like I get to stay here in my area! I really like it here so I’m super excited! The problem is that the computer isn’t working so it looks like I’m not going to be able to send the pictures so sorry!

This week was talked a lot about leaving your nets behind and serving. I have realized that we all have something that we can improve on and if we can overcome these weaknesses, we will see miracles in our lives. I have seen the hand of the Savior in my life and in the lives of so many people around me. Don’t be afraid to share the things that we know are true!

Love,
Elder Hawley

No comments:

Post a Comment