This week was super good! We got to baptize a young man this week! His name is Domingo, he is super awesome! We baptized his brothers a month ago and this week he finally decided that he was ready! It was such a great day, I felt the spirit so strong. I know that the church is true and I love every single part of it. I would send pictures but the computers here don’t work very well. We were teaching a family this week and they invited us to eat, but then said that they didn’t have a table and we saw a pile of wood and jokingly said we can make one with this wood and then they said okay! We helped them build an awesome table. I wish I could show it off with a picture.
Not a lot happened this week, it has been super hot, and we are finding a lot of people to teach! I feel like this might be my last weeks here in this area because the president asked me how much time I have been here and then was like, ah maybe we’ll send you to another part here soon. I think I would miss this ward a lot.
This week was the stake conference. It was super super awesome. They talked a lot about the family and the best missionary work we can do is within the own walls of our houses. I have really seen this here in the mission. The family that pray together, go to church together, and learn together, progress faster...together.
I have a funny story for next week but the photos have to go with it.
Love you all a ton!
Have a great week!
Elder Hawley
No comments:
Post a Comment