Sunday, February 12, 2017

Continue Sharing the Pattern A Letter To Elder Hawley 2/12/17

Hi Elder Hawley!
Sounds like things are going well. We are so proud of you and the great missionary you are becoming. It is so fun to see you in your pictures looking so happy, serving and baptizing. Keep up the great work you are doing and being the good example you are being. Let us know if you ever need anything. Also, if you just need to vent, we are always here for you. We want to hear the good and bad experiences you are having.
From Dad...It's ward conference this upcoming week, I have to give a talk in sacrament meeting next  Sunday. I'm terrified! I really do not like public speaking at all. I'm trying to figure out a topic. I'll send you a copy of my talk next week. I'm planning on writing it word for word. That way I won't get all nervous and mess it up. We talked today in priest quorum about our purpose on earth. Christ has a pattern. He invites us to come, learn of him, then serve. Come, follow me. Take my yoke upon you. Bear one another's burdens. That is what you are doing, sharing the pattern. Come learn of the gospel, follow the savior, and serve your fellow man.
It has warmed up quite a bit this week and rained a lot here. Most of the snow is melted in the valleys. There has been some flooding and mud slides in the mountains and especially up where Aunt Sherri lives and the Bear Lake area. 
Stay strong. We pray each night for your safety and success. Miles always prays that you and him will find your wallets too.
Scripture for this week...D&C 52:14-21
We Love and Miss you Tons!
Your Family

No comments:

Post a Comment