This week has been super fun. I don’t honestly remember a lot but it was good. We baptized a super awesome guy this week. His name is Omar. He has a daughter and he has loved going to church, and he is progressing so fast. It is so amazing to see the lives of people change as they start to receive lots of blessings.
I have learned a ton this week. Something that I have learned is that if we ask the Lord what our weaknesses are, he will show them to us. I learned in the hardest ways possible haha. But the thing that is more important is that he gives us strength to be able to overcome the challenges and make ourselves better!
This week I was walking and I turned to talk to my companion. I half fell in a huge mud puddle. I had to clean my shoes super good for the zone conference the next day. It rained super hard one day and it was so muddy everywhere!
We found a super cool family who invited us to eat tamales and they forced us to eat so much haha. After eating I went to wipe one of my hands on my pants and she started to yell at me. I felt like I had a mom in the mission for a little bit.
Love you guys!!!
ELDER HAWLEY
No comments:
Post a Comment