Wow this week has been
filled with ups and downs, but all the hard work pays off. I have seen
the testimonies grow of these new members of the church. They are going
to be the future leaders of the church. Thanks
to their example the rest of their family is working towards baptism. I
have loved this week. I hope you enjoy the photos. The pig included in
this weeks email scared me so bad. It was behind a bush and charged me
and I thought I was going to die haha. We
made these super good desserts (in a container in the one picture) with
a new convert this week for the Christmas party and she said I was the
master at rolling them out, but we made so many my hands are still
bruised. We used pvc pipes to roll them out. The
food in my old area was a little better because my new area is really
poor but the members are super great and I love them a lot. The members
found our number somehow of my old area and invited me to go to their
house to eat a super good dinner so I hope I
can go. We got to go into the center of town (see picture) today to buy
stuff for a Secret Santa and it was super fun!
I have learned so much,
but something that I learned from a member of our ward this week is that
we can share the good news of the gospel in any situation. She was
brave enough to talk about the real meaning of
Christmas centered in Jesus Christ to a friend of hers and now she is
working towards baptism. If we can share the simple truths of the gospel
with others, the Holy Ghost will take care of the rest.
Love you all so much and I
wish you guys could be here for Christmas having fun. The time is
flying by and I feel like the weeks are like days. See you soon more or
less haha!



No comments:
Post a Comment