This week has been great!
I am loving the new area and the members there! They are so great and
such a great support! We are teaching a ton of people and they are all
super great! I love it here. Here are some
photos from this week and also of Thanksgiving sorry its late! I have
learned a lot of things in the mission but the one thing that I think I
have learned the most is that our Heavenly Father truly does love us. It
is such a comforting thing to know that we
have an all knowing loving Heavenly Father that wants nothing more than
to help us. I know that he will help us with whatever we need. All we
need to do is just ask.
The majority of these
photos are actually from my last area except the one with the horse.
There are animals everywhere in my new area, and a lot of mud and dirt.
Also this week has been
so cold. Like I want to say colder than in Utah but I don’t think that’s
true. I’m just so used to the hotness. It was super nice to feel cold
for once.
Stay warm and prepare for the best holiday ever. Christmas...so excited.
Love,
Elder Hawley
No comments:
Post a Comment