This week has been so great. We had baptisms and the family was so great!
It was a great experience. We are
working with other members of the family so they can be baptised too! I
love the mission and it has brought me more joy to see these people
smile walking out of the baptismal font than almost
anything else. I love you all so much! I hope you guys are doing super
great!
We had a conference with a 70 this week and he talked about how the most important thing is to obey the commandments. They are simple and will bring us the most joy. I love this gospel
and if we put in the work for it we will receive the benefits!
We are living in the city
still. Right now we have a tiny house for the 6 of us. One American
leaves in a week but like 13 new Americans got here this week and its
super cool to help them.
I’m loving the missionary part of the mission. The native elders are sometimes
kind
of hard to deal with but other than that everything is great. It’s okay I’m learning patience.
Love you all. Enjoy this Christmas holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment