Famous
but loving words of my Mission President haha. I truly love him! We
have been really busy and I haven’t been able to write! I have had some
really interesting and
busy weeks! This last week I have been in a new state where the other
mission was but now we are together! It has been really cool to be able
to see how the two missions think and how they work! So far everything
has been going really good! It is really cool
to see how the things are in the city! Everything is super big and
fast! Also part of the mission is on the slopes of the mountains! Haha
I’m so happy to see mountains again! I’m in the state of Monterrey now
which is a long way away from the Texas border,
but to be honest I’m not really sure how far away. It is super awesome!
I’m loving it and I’m a little sad that I am leaving so soon. Right now
I am living in a place called Santa Cruz and its cool. It’s my
companion and I and the other two AP’s, Elder Cisneros
and Gonzalez. The new home of the mission president I haven’t seen yet,
but I have heard that it’s big and nice. The offices are like the new
mission home for when elders get here and leave. It holds up to like 20
missionaries. I get to work with a lot of
elders and they have been great! I really love working and just being
in the mission. To be able to have the spirit is one of the best things I
have learned to have!
My
new companion is named Elder Wadsworth, and he is awesome! He is from
Idaho and he has 20 months in the mission! It has been a really good
time with him! He is a really
good missionary and I am glad that he is my companion!
Cool
experiences this week have been just to be able to work and feel the
spirit. I feel like my perspective on the mission has changed these last
couple of months! Every
day I have I don’t look at it like a day less on the countdown to go
home but another day I have to take advantage 100%, because I have one
day less and one less day of delicious tacooos. Today we bought some
awesome tacos that were 6 for 20 pesos so that’s
like one dollar. Haha I got two orders.
The
mission has been one of the best experiences of my life and I have
learned so much! I hope that every young man and woman can work towards
being able to go and serve
in the same way!
I miss you guys and love you. I will see you all soon!
Elder Hawley



No comments:
Post a Comment