Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Elder Cox Going Home 6/26/18

My previous companion, Elder Cox, finished the mission this week and we took him to the airport in McAllen,Texas in the heavy rain! When we tried to cross the water was soooo deep from all the rain and it was a miracle that we could pass. The water was going up past the tires and all the other cars were shutting off.  We just kept going and we finally made it through and oh man it was so crazy! After we dropped him off we couldn’t get back home so we went and got some breakfast while the rain settled down haha! I am going to miss him a ton, but I will see him soon in Utah! Now I’m in a triple companionship with Elder Gonzales who is my comp also Elder Cisneros. The rain picture was right before it started raining really hard!

Elder Hawley

No comments:

Post a Comment