Wow
the time is flying by so fast! I cannot believe we are already in June
again! These last two weeks have been super full of work and fun!
Last
week was great because we were helping out in an old area that I was
in. It was super fun because I got to see some old converts! They are
doing super great and they
went to the temple this last weekend! We also had a super fun activity
with all the branch. We played soccer!
Last
Monday we went to Rio Bravo to play soccer against the zone there and
we totally won like 8-1. The office team, we are like the best in the
mission haha, so we just
go around to all the parts of the mission challenging whoever thinks
they can take us to have a little fun!
This
week we were working with the secretaries. We were helping them
because they are going to be having some baptisms, and they needed some
help! One of the families was
an inactive family that we had been teaching. Their oldest daughter
just got baptized and they are going to church again! It had been a
super long time since they had been going to church, but it was super
awesome to see the dad in church with his family and
they looked so happy!
The
sun is hotter than ever and they say that this year is going to be a
super-hot one! I was talking to another missionary and they said in his
house in another part of
Mexico the stoplights were melting from the sun being so hot! But we
are hanging in there! I am staying kind of cool. I am always using a hat
and still getting a little burned. Sunscreen just runs off.


















No comments:
Post a Comment