Elder Hawley didn’t have time to write a letter but here are
some updates and pictures:
I am super good! Everything is great! Tonight
we get to go to the President Regalados’ and Sister Regalados’ house to make
brownies. She is also going to teach us how to make Chilaquiles. They are
delicious.
Baptisms in the district
Last week I got to baptise the wife of a convert. She called
me up and told me she wanted me to be able to baptise her! I was the one who
took the sister missionaries there and introduced them to the wife and then
they taught her.
Elder
Hawley also participated in the teaching of the sister and now decided
to follow the Lord through his sacred ordinances after a time of
strengthening. Elder Hawley baptized the wife of his convert after 8
months. Congratulations.
The happy missionaries.
Baptisms
of the sisters taught by Sister Murillo, Sister Rojas and sister
Hernandez with the help of their district leaders and elder Hawley who
baptized.
Hope everyone has a great week!
Elder Hawley








No comments:
Post a Comment