Wow
lots of things have happened in these past weeks! I haven't been able
to write because we have been super super busy! Wow I don’t even know
where to start!
First
thing...going to Monterrey!!!! It was so amazing to be able to see the
temple again! We went in three big tour buses and we left at 3 in the
morning to get there in
time! In the mission home where I normally sleep, there were 40
missionaries, more or less, so that was really crazy to try to get
everyone showered and ready all through the night to be ready in the
morning! I went to bed at midnight
and had to get up at
1 to shower and get ready for everything before everyone got up! So
crazy! I loved it so much! We get there, eat a little breakfast and then
we went to take a picture (emailed earlier this week). We got all lined
up and ready to take the picture and then Neil
L Anderson got there and we all go quiet. It was such an awesome
experience. He was so awesome. He was very relaxed but so powerful! He
talked a lot about how important the young generation is because that is
the new generation and the generation that we have
the chance to form and mold and help for the future!
What
else has happened....oh yeah we went to China Nuevo Leon! I have some
pics but I will send them next week! It’s this little small town like 2
hours away that is super
cool! There are no missionaries, and we will be going soon to work
there! Oh and we ate some tacos that were the best tacos I have had in
my whole mission. So good. I think I am going to open a taco stand at
home!
This
week one of the asistentes leaves who is a really good friend, so
that’s sad. I will send pics of us together. He leaves on Friday! It
makes me sad to see him go, but
I know he will go on to do amazing things! Also it makes me more
excited to work harder to take advantage of the time I have left!
I love you guys! I will write more on Monday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment