No time for a letter but here are some answers from questions in our chat…
I am doing super great. We just haven’t had a lot
of time to write. There are lots of people in the offices, and it’s hard
to write good.
Being in the office is really different, but I like
it. We meet a lot of people and teach them or just contact them, but
then we just have to pass the reference on to other missionaries because
we don’t really have time. I’m not such a
huge fan for that part, but we do a lot of things that help the
mission. I live with like 10 others. There are 4 AP’s, 4 secretaries,
and 2 other missionaries. The mission home is where we live in Reynosa.
It’s really big. We work with the mission president
the first half of the week then we leave and work like half the week
with different zones. This week we left for like the whole week to work.
Hope everyone is doing great!








No comments:
Post a Comment