Wow. I cannot believe how fast time is going by!!! This week was super awesome!
First of all I don’t know if I have talked about
the family Perez, but they are awesome! It is a less active family that
we found that hadn’t been going to church for years! They have a 10 year
old daughter that hadn’t been baptized. We
found them and started teaching them again. The little girl’s name is
Iran. We had been teaching them for like three weeks and they have been
going to church again. This Sunday Iran got baptized! It was such an
awesome experience to see their whole family
in the church again! We were all super happy!
Second, we had been teaching this guy named Marcos
who is really cool, but to be honest he just wasn’t progressing. He was
really busy going to work and with lots of stuff and we were going to
have to stop visiting him. One day we decided
to go to his house...normally we had always taught him and seen him at
his work, but we went to his house and met his daughters! Turns out that
they use to go to church with their grandma who is a member and they
were super excited when we asked them if they
wanted to come again! They came to church and they are super excited to
keep coming with us!
Third, we are teaching a 17 year old named
Marcelino, he is super cool! We found him this last week and he came to
church with us
on Sunday
and wants to keep coming. We talked to him about how him coming to
church is one of the ways that he can show God that he loves him and has
faith in him. He told us, “I think the best way I can show
God that I love him is bringing my brothers and sisters here to the
church too.” I died when he said that. So awesome.
In the picture with the graffiti, it’s some cool graffiti that says “For you”. It was for his love for you. John
3:16. That is the scriputre that says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.”




No comments:
Post a Comment