Wow. This week went by so so fast. Some super awesome highlights were...
First. Encontramos (we found) some super awesome
families this week! One of them is a family menos active (less active)
and they are all baptised aparte de su hija menor (apart from the
youngest daughter). She is 10, but we are teaching
the whole family and they are all super excited and coming to church
again!
Second is a really cool guy we are teaching named
Edgar. He is so awesome. After church yesterday, he started to ask about
bautism. We took him to the font and taught him about baptism standing
in the bautismal font (it was empty of course)
and he told us he wants to be bautized as soon as he can!
Third is we found another really cool family. They
have a really weird last name, so I will let you know that next week,
but they came to church and are super cool! I am excited to visit them
this week!
Fourth! One family that we baptized in the area of
Camargo went to the temple to do baptisms for the dead this last week!
So awesome! I was so happy for them, they loved it! (The temple is at
least five hours away from where I am in Matamoros
now).
Last thing that was fun was we had a little party
on our roof haha. The four of us pitched in money and we roasted some
awesome hot dog sausage things! So fun.
I love you guys so much, and am really thankful for all that you all have done to help me!
No comments:
Post a Comment