Monday, November 13, 2017

AMAZING WEEK 11/13/17

WOW this was a great week. We had like three families in the church and they are all progressing great! I will send pics of them next week! One of the families invited us to eat dinner with them on Tuesday and have a Family Home Evening. That’s the family Heña Posa! They are super cool. The other family are two little kids whose parents are inactive members that are starting to go again! The other is a single dad named Alejandro and his daughter! They are really all so awesome and I am loving the work. 
 The only thing I’m not loving is the freezing cold water to shower with. If you don’t believe me look at the face of one of my companions as he started to shower hahahahah. 

Oh man we are working hard and finding some awesome people. It’s just hard because we have one of the biggest zones and there are some really hard areas here...so it looks like we should be baptizing more, but these areas don’t baptize a lot, so we are trying to help them a ton.

Scripture thought: Mosiah 17:8, 9 never doubt our testimony and always do what we know is right and good no matter the circumstances!
  
 Some pictures…the baptisms of Juan Antonio y (and) su hermano (his brother) Carlos Edgar.
They are so great. They participated in the primary program this last week too, and Edgar is going to get the sacerdocio (priesthood) soon! 
  Me with the Elders in the zone, and the two pictures are me with the AP’s that are leaving. I am going to miss them a lot, but I’ll see them when I’m home.
 I miss you guys all a ton and the work is going great here!

Elder Hawley





No comments:

Post a Comment