Thursday, August 11, 2016
I Hope You Get This 8-11-16
Haha well the first thing has already happened that i cant tell mom and i
have to tell someone haha so if mom is reading this stop her or if this
is actually mom reading this stop now. Well the other day was literally
the hardest day of my mission and I honestly wasn't getting any answers
to my prayers. and i wanted to come home so bad and everything was going
wrong and i was so stressed and an elder in my district told me he was
going home, hes alright now, but that day was the worst. the next day
was even worse but then literally every single question or concern i had
was answered in like every single way possible. videos in class, my
companion, scriptures. then later that night we were all laying in bed
and they literally said word for word the answers that i wanted to hear
and i never felt so loved or so cared for and I had the strongest
desire to ever serve the lord ever. then something crazy scary happened.
once again mom don't read on haha. We were laying there and just kept
talking about things and we somehow got on to Cain and able and how Cain
was a son of perdition. and then i my roommate asked if we felt something evil in the room and I went to respond and i couldnt move and I couldn't breath or respond and i felt literally so sick and scared. my
whole body was on fire. my companion across the room stood up and cast
the spirit out of the room and the spirit rushed over me immediately
after he finished and I felt as if the holy ghost was lying on top of me
protecting me. The priesthood power is so infinite that if worthy we
can do anything with it. It showed me how badly Satan wants us to stop
what were doing and to quit and how much he just wants to ruin the
world. I know that that's what im here for. Haha i just had to tell
someone that because it was so awesome of an experience. if you get this
let me know haha you only check your email once in every two years i
might just tell you when i get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment