everyone
was having a hard time with the language this week since we are learning
some crazy new stuff and we were going to play some volleyball and we
always check the mail and i told everyone that if we all didn't have
something for us they could beat me up, haha they took that seriously.
but lucky for me we all had something in the mail which was honestly a Milagro. we had a feast of treats that night.
It
is so fun to see the new missionaries coming in and telling them it
will be alright, that what the guys did for us and i just want to repay
the favor. Also we are the best district in vollebal in our zone. hands
down.
I honestly love the gosple so much and i
know its true. I cant wait to get to reynosa and to teach and serve the
people there. I met an Elder from bolivia today and he was the only
member of his family and he told me that his family basically told him
not to come home if he went on a mission. He gave up so much to serve. I
want to be the best missionary i can and be like alma and ammon and all
the other great missionaries.
Everything is
going great, other than the food, oh boy it is so rough, other than that
everything is great. talk to you next week!
We watched the life of John tanner and I want to be him. Watch it if you havent already!



No comments:
Post a Comment