Monday, February 19, 2018

RIO BRAVE Week 2/19/18

Wow this week was a really good week! This week we were in Rio Bravo the whole week! Haha I missed my own bed so much.

Highlight of this week was while I was working with the missionaries, we went with a family that we were teaching. We knocked and there was nobody there so we started walking away. We felt like we needed to go to their other family member’s house. We saw this young teen kid and we talked to him. Turns out it was the oldest son of the family who we were looking for and was in a different state but had gone to Rio Bravo to live! We invited him to church and he went and he loved it! He said that he was going to bring his family and his cousin the next week! It was super awesome how the Lord guided us, and he was what his family needed to come to church!

Not that much happened this week other than that! Just a lot of working and a lot of fun! I am also super sun burned! This next upcoming week we are going to Monterrey to listen to el apostle Neil L Anderson, so that will be super fun!

I really love you guys!

Elder Hawley

No comments:

Post a Comment