Monday, August 7, 2017

Another One Bites the Dust! 8/07/17

Man the weeks are flying by so fast here!!! This week was super good. We worked super hard and found like 3 new families to teach. We are working really hard to help them get to church! Honestly not that much happened this week other than I think I’ve become immune to getting sunburned. I forgot to put on sunscreen one day and didn’t even get burned at all, so that’s cool. We got invited to super good tacos from one of the people we are teaching, she is really cool! She works in Texas but lives here too!

I have learned that patience is really something that is so important to have in life. We can really use it in everything, and it makes life so much better. If we just rely on the Lord and always ask for his help, he will help us and help us become who or what we want to become!

Love you guys a ton! Talk to you next week!!

Elder Hawley

No comments:

Post a Comment